Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's been cookin?

 
Sorry I've been away so long everyone! I've been super dooper busy! Last week was Saphira's and my little sister's birthday, and then this week has been all sorts of prepartion for a fair we enter things into every year! Below are a couple of pictures of the yeast rolls I entered in the fair... I shall have to post more photos of the things I made, after the fair...as it's going to be a busy weekend! I thought I would let you all know, I'm not ignoring you! Just getting things done for the Fair, getting ready for school/fall, and a whole bunch more of crazy things! So goes the life of a teenager ;) =)

Look yummy don't they? =D Let's hope the judges think so too!
 
Off to catch some zzzz's! Hope you all have a great week! and I shall try to update the blog sometime over the weekend! =)
See ya all next time! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I shall have to make you some when I come to visit next ;) and MAYBE, IF you're good, there will be a recipe attached... MAYBE ;) If I want to give it up... MAYbe hehehe :D

      Delete
  2. I want the recipe but more than that I want to see you and try one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see you too! I shall have to bring some over, with the recipe, sometime soon and we shall have som! =) Another good thing about this recipe, is you can make it and then freeze it! =D

      Delete