Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to school daze...


I can't believe school is about to start up again! It seems like this summer has flown by... and in about a week, school starts again... That just doesn't seem fair! I feel like there's so much I need to accomplish before school, so many things I haven't done, etc...

I'm also a little stressed, because this year is the year I need to figure out what I'm doing... Do I want to be a photographer, do I want to work with children (and if so, what profession/area? Teacher? Daycare? Orphanage?), do I want to work with animals ( animal trainer? pet shop worker/owner? Vet? Breeder? Rancher? Farmer?), Food/sweets (Baker/Work in a bakery? Chef? Candy store? Culinary arts?), Books/Writer ( Librarian? Author? Poet? Bookstore: owner, or worker? Journalist?) etc. There is so much to choose from... I feel like Barry from the Bee Movie... So many choices, but I don't want to be bogged down with just ONE thing for the rest of my life... I want to have freedom to do what I want... I also don't think I can stand being in an office, cooped up, ALL day long. I need to be able to walk around, be able to talk without feeling like I'm on speaker, etc. I can't stand being in offices that are so quiet you can LITERALLY hear a pin drop, you can even hear the employees BREATHING. HECK, you can hear their heart beat!!! No, definitely NOT for me...
So, among many other things, I need to try and pin point what ONE thing I want to do with my life... It will be difficult for sure!
I'm trying to make a goal list for this upcoming year... Kinda like New Year's Resolutions, but in this case, Back to School Resolutions...

1. Work more on my blog! I need to focuse more on keeping my blog updated!

2. Work on keeping my Etsy shop updated! I need to figure out prices, and all that fun stuff! ;)

3. Learn to live more funly! ;)

4. Try to complete some things on my "bucket list"

5. Try to complete some things I've started over the past year, and have just never finished... That crocheted purse I started 2 years ago, those latched hook pillows I started (and almost finished!) from 2-5 years ago, severeal stories, etc. You get the idea ;)

6. Convince my parents I need a couple of girl's day out with A.) My Aunt and B.) My best Friend... I can't believe it's been over a year since I had a "Girl's Day" with my Aunt! Actually, it's been exactly 1 year, 1 month, 2 weeks, 6 days, OR 417 days! Need to remedy that soon! =)

7. VISIT THE MALL... ;)

8. Actually do some of the things I pin on my Pinterest boards! ;)

But for now, I must be heading off... Saphira is warning me to get off ;)

4 comments:

  1. So here's my suggestion for you and it encompasses most of your possible jobs:

    You could run a cooking school for kids. kids, check cooking, check photography, check (blog photos/website photos) teacher, check cookbook author (books/writer), check Farmer-(grow your own food to use), check...did I miss anything? Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I COULD run a cooking school for kids! That might actually be fun... =D and it would cover most of everything I want to do! =D I shall have to take in into serious consideration ;) and you shall have to supply the Pampered Chef Items! ;) You'll be on rich lady! ;) hehe =D

      Delete
  2. Absolutely willing to supply any and all Pampered Chef items that you and the children may need...do you know we have a knife with a rounded tip that is child friendly? oh man I can't wait to keep on doing this business! It's so fun...my order comes in today from my first party...I can't wait to check everything out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you shall be the first I contact!! =D I bet it'll be your biggest order too! ;) hehe =D I'm so excited for you! I shall have to see if I can help you out with one of your parties or something, because I want to see all these cool things =D By the Way, Do they sell doughnut pans? =D

      Delete