Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nikon Coolpix Review =)

This is the Nikon Coolpix S4100 14 MP Plum! I bought mine last year in November, and I absolutely love it! It takes amazing CRISP shots, at amazing distances! It has like 20 different screen mode settings, including Black and White, Fireworks, Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Sunset/Sunrise, Close ups, and many more... I absolutely love it! It can also take video, and although this camera is not the greatest one out there, it's definitely one of the best ones you can get! At a fairly decent price too! I've done a whole lot with mine, taking pictures at family gatherings, parties, outside, inside, etc. The only downfall I've been able to find with this camera, is it doesn't do good inside HUGE badly lit areas. (Inside a theater, a play house, gyms, etc.) It's does superbly in every other areas, but is lacking in that one particular area... =)
I can say I'm thrilled with my camera, and expect to get a lot more years of excellent pictures from it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment