Sunday, August 12, 2012

SOME Facts about Me =)

"We are gather here in the presence of Blogger to witness the reading of the "SOME Facts about Me" blog post..." ;)
1. I'm silly! as the above blerp tells you ;)
2. I LOVE taking picture! I am always looking for all those picture perfect moments!
3. I love kids!
4. I know without doubt I want to be a wife and mother someday (and in that order!) I know it won't be all sunshine and roses, but there's something about meeting someone, and falling in love with them, and sharing the good (and bad times too) with them... growing old with someone you love, and holding a child, born because of it's parent's love for each other...and being able to look at that child and be able to say that's MY child, whom I love and adore...It holds a great deal of appeal to me! =) It's something I've always known I want to be, and I hope it's something I will be! =)
5. I'm a tomboy slash girly girl... I like to wear girly/frilly tops, but I like to wear my blue jeans (which fade because of use, not because of fashion). I really don't like skirts all that much, and have to have a really good reason to wear them, and I've only just re-discovered necklaces, as there was a period of time where I wanted nothing to do with necklaces... My tomboy side saw them more as nooses than necklaces ;) =)
6. I. LOVE. MUSIC! =) Everything from Taylor Swift, to Michael Jackson, to Kenny Chesney, to some of Lady Gaga, to One Direction, and yes, even though most of the population doesn't like Justin Bieber, I like some of his music too... Disclaimer: I do not like HIM, I like his SONGS (big difference!) =) I have nothin against the guy, just not much into his looks...
7. I'm a people watcher... I love watching people! I watch people at youth group, at home, in the store, every where I go =) I love making people smile, and laugh, and helping people out! =)
8. I need to be going shortly haha ;)
9. I'm REALLY bad at keeping up on my blogs.. What's sad is I keep up on this one, more than my other one, which means it's been more than a month and a half since I posted in that one (actually, probably since May... yikes!) and I'm going to try to keep up on them more often! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment