Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baking Madness, or it the Fall air? ;)

I don't know about you all out there, but I think I've been infested with a Baking bug! I can't seem to stop! Pumpkin doughnuts, breads, yeast rolls (prize winning yeast rolls! ;) ), cookies, and other sweets! I don't know about you, and if you love baking, but one thing about myself, is thatb I LOVE IT. Don't get me wrong, there are time where I REALLYYYYYYYY don't want to make that bread, or those cookies, but that's usually because I don't feel in a mood to eat them, let alone make them. haha =D
 
I'm looking forward to Apple picking sometime soon, and making some Apple:  Pies, Bread, Butter (yes, I did find a recipe!!), and Crisp! =D YUM!
 
I've also been having fun thinking up gift basket ideas for different people. I didn't relize how much fun it would be! =D Lotions, teas, mugs, all sorts of goodies! =D It's fun trying to think of what the different people would like, what colors they like, etc. It's really really fun! =D Now, I just need to find a container I like, stock up on a couple more things, and then it shall be done! =D
 
Tis the season of Fall! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment