Monday, May 21, 2012

Letters =)

I just felt like writing "letters" today =) Below are some "letters" I wrote to different people =)
Some of to people who will probably never read my blog, some are to my close friends, and some are to other people who have touched my life in some way =)


Dear Friend,
  I bet you never knew, and I bet you never WILL know, but you were my inspiration. I bet you never knew I was constantly watching you. If you told a joke, I would laugh, remember it, and treasure it. If you said your favorite color was red, suddenly, my favorite color was red. I would wear anything in my wardrobe that was red. When you started to wear a Boston Red Sox cap, guess what I wanted, and started to wear? You started bringing your camera around with you and taking pictures of everything and everyone. I bet you didn't know, but you were my role model. What you did, I did. What you said, I said. I have so much to thank you for! I loved your hair when it was just a little bit longer, and I could never stand it right after you got it cut. You made me laugh so much during those years we were friends.
It's you I have to thank for my love of photography. It's you I have to thank for all those smiles. It's you I have to thank in so many other ways. I bet you never realized you had a shadow =)
We've grown very distant over the years, and while you have probably have forgotten me, I still watch you and smile, remembering all those years.
Thank you friend =)




Dear B.K.,
  What can I say? You're my BFFL! You're awesome in a lot of ways =) You're helped me to be more like me, than any other friend I have ever had! You have encouraged me every step of the way since that first hello. You're sweet, beautiful, thoughtful, and inspiring. Before I met you, I was the girl hiding in the corner. But you've helped me to become (crazy, cough cough) more myself. You've helped me to lose that last shell, and to be more confident in myself! =) Before you, I NEVER. EVER. Would dance, sing, or goof around in public, especially at yg. Yah, I was boring ;) But because of you, I'm more confident in myself, and I love being random ;) I love how we can look at each other, and burst into a laughing fit. Or how we can quote movies back and forth, and talk about our dreams together <3 You're the best BFFL a person can have <3
Love you girl! <3





Dear T. P. M.,
You're awesome.  ;) You encourage me, you're always there when I need someone to talk to. When I want to kill someone (not literally, but, you know what I mean), it's you and my bffl that I go to first. =) You're one of only a couple of people who can calm me down when I'm really really mad at someone. You're like a second mom to me! When I feel like the world is crashing down on me, it's you I talk to. When I feel sad, you're always the one who can cheer me up ;) You always have a quote about almost everything (you probably even have a quote about cheese ;) ). What I want to know, is my weren't you born as my sister?! ;) I love you, and you're awesome!
Thank you for every single time you've helped me out, wether you realized you helped me out or not! =)





Dear C.M.,
   Three musketeers! It's so fun talking to you! ;) And I always find it amazing just how many times you can hurt your foot in a couple of weeks ;) I enjoy quoting Nemo back and forth ;) It's so fun being around you, and if you add the other Musketeer, it's an even crazier great time! ;) I love how us musketeers can just look at each other and burst into a fit of laughter hehe ;) and you were stunning in your prom dress girl! That dress was MADE for you! ;)
You're so great, funny, awesome, crazy (very) ;) , and we have to find a way to hook up together more often than yg! =D
Love you! <3



Dear Z.V.,
   You. Are. CRAZY! ("Crazy? I was crazy once...") And that is why you're one of my closest friends! =D I'm so glad we met back in Awana! =D You're one of only 4 friends that can make me smile just by seeing you! I've also always thought it was cool how we're the same age for 5 days of every year  =D Thank you for being my friend! Thank you for all the smiles, and laughter you've given me! I hope you'll be my Awana photography partner next year too? =D


Dear H. P.,
   I will never forget meeting you that first Awana night... I was in 4th grade, and you were in 6th Grade, working on I believe your third book. Ever since that night, I have considered you one of my closest friends =) Even though you're only going to be gone at college for only a little bit, it's still going to be a long time for me... I mean, who's going to give me high fives? Who's going to have a lot of caffeine and then come to youth group?! Who's going to give shoulder massages to everyone? Who's are the little Cubbies going to get attached to?! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm going to miss you a lot... Thank for always being a great friend =) I hope our friendship never ends =)





2 comments:

  1. Dear Annabeth, T.P.M here! I read it, didn't you know I would eventually anyway? Do you know that you can make my day? That you're the daughter I never had, that you've been super special to me since you used to stay at my house (many, many moons ago) while Saphire was pregnant with Katiebeth? That when I'm feeling blah or out of sorts I can usually count on you to lift me up?

    I want you to know that you can always count on me for anything (well, okay I can't hand out millions but I would if I could). You can continue to keep me as your second mom forever, and btw if we were sisters we probably wouldn't get along as well..cause sisters hardly ever do when they're younger. Although I do wish I was younger so that we'd have endless years to spend time together...I'm also counting on you to visit with me as I get older, there's a saying about 'a daughter is a daughter for life; a son is a son until he gets a wife' I'm hoping it doesn't hold true for my boys but just in case I'm hoping you'll be the daughter that I need for life.

    And so far as I can remember, I do not have a quote about cheese but then again you and I know how well my memory works!

    Ps. who are Z, H and 'friend'? you can private message me that in FB...or mail it snail mail in a secret, self-destructing envelope so that no-one else can ever see it! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew tou would eventually, yes ;)And Awww <3 Love you! =) I'll always be your "adopted daughter" hehe ;) And true, if we were sisters, we probably WOULDN'T get along till later in life... But I'm glad you're in my family! <3 I'll definitly be there as you grow older... We'll use Pinterest together, and make all sorts of cool things ;) and we'll crochet your grandkids blankets and things ;)And have photo shoots of random things ;)And I'm glad you don't mind being my second Mom ;) <3
      I love you! Oh, and I sent a "self-destrucing envelope" to your FB inbox ;)

      Delete