Monday, May 7, 2012

Dr. Seuss Quotes

Ok..today just felt like a Dr. Seuss kinda day, so I'm just going to post some of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes =D I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, and I also hope they bring a smile (or smiles) into your days! =)


“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”  

 “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”  
 “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”


“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”


“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”


“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.”  

(This one makes almost no sense, but it still makes me smile!)

“When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.”  


(And this next one is one of the best quotes from Horton Hears a Who) (That show has so many quotable quotes!)

“ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacyderm!”  

“Oh the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.”
 

I don't know why it felt like a Dr. Seuss day, but reading his quotes makes me smile, and laugh. It just seemed to go with the beautiful sunshine, and lovely day =) So it just seems right to be a Dr. Seuss day! =D





2 comments:

  1. your blog hurts my eyes please change the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I had forgotten to change the color of the wording in this post... Thank you for commenting and bringing it to my attention! =)

      Delete