Monday, May 7, 2012

Here a List, There a List, Everywhere a List, List! ;)

How many of you out there make lists? That is one thing I seem to do all the time, and I only just recently noticed it... When I make/spend money, I make a list of how much and where. When I want to bake, I go through the cookbooks, and I'll make a list of possible recipes that I have the ingredients available for.
But lately I've been obsessed with goals, and wishes. And here comes into play my list making. I have been thinking about what I want to do with my life, and what I want in general. As well as some things I would like to do. Some are simple, some are more complex... =)
For example: I love taking photos, and I would love to go to the beach or a park/cemetery and just spend the entire day taking pictures!
Another example: I would like to visit (A) any museum (B) The Smithsonian
The list about what I want to do in life doesn't consist of much, well, at least not as much as "things that look like fun that I want to do list" (That was a spur of the moment name... I need to come up with a better SHORTER one haha )

Some of the list entries:

1. Take a photo shoot at (A) a beach (B) A lighthouse (C) A park (D) a cemetery
2. Go window shopping, or looking through stores, and also go to the Portland Maine Mall
3. Go to a museum
4. See a professional sidewalk artist in work
5. Go to an actual concert

*Yes, I am home schooled... No, I've never been to any mall... No, I have never gone to a authentic concert, nor a museum. And No, I don't go to parks/beaches/cemeteries/lighthouses
=)



But my notebook it starting to fill up! haha =D I looked through it, and I have a individual list for: a party (games, food, people who would be invited), a list of books I do or do not have, movies I like and would like to have, what I wanted to give to who for Christmas, goals I have, My "Bucket List", games I would like to get, things I would like to do, random guy and girl names ( I write stories, so I need names ) ;)  ,  as well as other various lists haha =D

And I'll probably add a few more lists to it within the week  day

;)

5 comments:

  1. Keep on making those lists, someday you'll be able to start checking things off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! It's getting a bit depressing how many things are on those lists! As well as the fact none of them seem to get checked off lol =)

      Delete
  2. You know if they'd let me I would take you everywhere...but then again I'd have to take all 4 of the others too probably and it wouldn't be quite the same.

    also, on shortening that list name: how about "fun things I'magonnado" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know? I. DON'T. LIKE. THIS! Favorites? No worries, NOT HAPPENING!!

      Delete
  3. haha I know you would, and I completly understand... =) and what does that mean? (l'mangonnado?) =)

    ReplyDelete