Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Medieval Flags, Castles, Knights, and more!

I have always been fascinated by the Medieval times. The Folklore, the history, castles, battles, Knights, Chivalry. All of it just intrigues me! They say everyone is 10 seconds away from anywhere in the world, and when I think of medieval times, I think of Ireland's Castles, where I have ancestors. It makes you wonder what your Great- Great- Great- Great- Great Grandparents saw in their times. Who knows! Maybe they were Knights themselves! =) What's your thoughts on those times? Know anyone in your family line that dates back to that time, and was a Knight/Squire/Minstrel/Lord of a castle? Or a Fair lady, a maiden, or some other occupation? 
So much history to be unearthed and discovered. It literally gives me the chills just thinking of all the things the old castles have seen and been through! 

Off to research and "dream" of days gone by, and Days to come! =D
~Annabeth

1 comment: