Monday, June 4, 2012

Stress...

Stress: Something that we all deal with at some point in our lives. Sometimes I have to wonder why that feeling was every created...

Unfortunately, that is one of the feelings that have been bopping around in my head. In fact, right now it is threatening to suffocate any other feelings I am having...
It seems like so much is going on, with little or no time to complete those things. And forget about enjoying anything... There just seems to be a lack of time!

Sometimes, I wish I could just find a quiet nook in the woods, and just ignore everyone and everything until *I* feel like coming out, and chose which one of my problems I want to deal with. Unfortunately that is not how life works... Why does it have to be so cruel at times?! -_-

I want a hug...and in the same moment I want to slap someone. Hard. And cry. and have another hug...

I want to blow up stress with a nuclear bomb too.

I hate being a teenager... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment