Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dark Days


Ever have those days where they start out good, but as the day progresses, you just wish you had stayed in bed? You'll be doing your own thing, and then the black, inky fog descends. So much for the day...
While the darkness may not be depression, it still has many similarities to depression. For example: Feeling unproductive, un-cared about, ignored, etc.
It can be triggered by the rain, or anything linked to a sad memory.
It's those days when this fog descends that you have to fight the hardest, to try and keep your head above water ( or in this case, the fog). If you don't, it's quite possible, even probable that it could turn into depression.
Today's been a bit of something like that for me today... I think it has something to do with the rain...


quotes about depression. depression quotes pictures

1 comment:

  1. so call me and I'll be your little susie sunshine and I'll brighten up your day!!!

    ReplyDelete