Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Le Bucket List!

I just thought I would share with you some of my ambitions, hopes, and dreams Tumblr style with you all. =) These are just SOME of what I want to do in my lifetime... I can't wait! ♥
Enjoy looking through them! & comment with some of yours! =)

~Annabeth
Tangled moment? ;D
:)
bucket list bucket list!!!
I have Irish in my family background, so maybe that's why I get this irresistible urge to visit there someday ;) :D
OMG YESSSSS!!!! I would love to meet him! He is like the awesome-est actor with the bestest shows EVER! <3
@Bridgett Keith, we are so doing this! ;) :DSounds yummy! :D
One day, no rush! =)<3


1 comment:

  1. I want to go to Italy too, all over not just Venice...and I want to swim with dolphins. Chocolate covered bacon is not on my bucket list...I'd also like to see the Grand Canyon someday too.They say that pictures cannot do it justice and I'd like to be able to say that myself. :)

    ReplyDelete