Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lord of the Dance- Pure Inspiration ♥

~Lord of the Dance~

I used to watch it all the time. It got to the point I could hum every scene, and re-enact some of the dances ( or so my little kid self thought ;) ). I remember laying a quilt my Mom made for me on the floor in our living room, in front of the TV. I would then turn the lights off, the TV on, and play the Lord of the Dance. I would dance- on my quilt- but only on certain colors, or shapes and only at certain musical notes, and try to mimic the dancers on the show. It was so much fun! =)

Yet other times, I would sit there quietly- again in the dark, with just the show on, and I would just watch. Sometimes I would smile. or sometimes I would cry at just how beautiful it was. 

I was really little the first time I remember crying to it. I don't know why I was crying then. Maybe I saw it for what it is- Beauty. I've always wanted to be able to tell a story from the way I sing, dance, or play an instrument. Lord of the Dance has all of that in it. 

To me, Lord of the Dance is more than just a show. It's inspiration. Motivation. Determination. Beauty. Natural. Emotion. Hope.

When I feel low on inspiration, it gives me hope that maybe, if I work at it hard, if I have enough determination, motivation, and the right inspiration, that I can make a great work of art like that. Help people hear my story without actually telling them all the words along the way. 

I'm posting a couple videos of scenes in it. I hope they inspiring you, and move you like they do me...

Happy watching ♥

~Annabeth






(I do not own these videos- you can follow the links back to the original videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment