Friday, March 1, 2013

Pinterest -ing!!!

       I don't know about you, but I am one Class A Pinterest-er ;) If you know ANYTHING about me at all, then you know I'm ALL over Crochet ANYTHING (well, except maybe the Crochet Nosewarmer...), and I LOVE making and giving things to people. My other obsession is baking and cooking... If you were to ask any other Teenager what they wish they could NEVER run out of, you might get responses like Makeup, Mt. Dew, Monster, Coffee, Candy, etc. But I on the other hand, would LOVE to NEVER run out of cooking/baking supplies... Especially flour because, really, there's only 1 recipe to 50 recipes that has no flour in it. 

       Pinterest is my link to all of my interests, just waiting to be explored. What I'm going to bake tomorrow, Ideas for crochet patterns, neat ideas and tricks to save me time, the possibilities and opportunities are ENDLESS! =D How can you not LOVE that?!

Here are a couple of links to a variety of pins that are totally epic in my opinion ;)

How creative is this? Colorful Waffles! You could make the kids, siblings, heck, even parents and neighbors some colorful rainbow waffles to celebrate St. Patrick's Day-http://pinterest.com/pin/77053843597073887/

This one is for all you Knitters and crocheters! http://pinterest.com/pin/77053843597064890/

This one I found so sweet! I would love to do this at my wedding! 

With St. Patrick's Day coming up, this is a great thing to know, as a lot of Irish recipes/Irish themed foods require Irish cream (and it's a weeeee bit expensive!) ;)


This was another pin I found, but the link doesn't work, so here's the picture! =)

Marbled Easter Eggs

Isn't that just breathtakingly gorgeous! It's sure to WOW the kids, and all the guests!!
Plus, if you buy the food coloring from the dollar store, it makes it an even better "Wower!", because it's cheap to do, and fun to see the end result! Oh, and after you're done with the eggshells, if you have a garden, you can use the egg shells for colorful compost (They really help tomatoes especially)!! Anyone ready to break out the eggs?! ;)

That concludes today's post, but I'll see about rounding up some good St. Patty's Day and Easter pins/recipes/ideas for you all! 
Have a joyous day!

~Annabeth


2 comments:

  1. 1 in 50 BAKING recipes require flour however many cooking recipes do not require any flour at all...but since I'm also a baker I would rather not take the chance of ever running out of flour either. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha True! I prefer baking over cooking, but in either case, I hate when I'm low on Flour! :D

      Delete