Saturday, January 5, 2013

Child of the Lost- Sahah Botzek

I don't know how she did it, but Sahah describes exactly that feeling I've been harboring... and reading her poem seems to help that feeling eb away some =)
Enjoy!


Child of the Lost

Sometimes I feel like a child of the lost
With nowhere to go
No one to run to
A dark little angel with a very dark past.

Everywhere I turn
It seems like a stranger in the dark shadows
Engulfs me
Follows me
Haunts me.
No relief
No end in sight
From this painful stress-filled life.

Memory haunting memory
Of the troubled child inside
Wishing for:
A shoulder to lean on
A safe hand to hold
A loving heart to talk with
A trusting soul in whom to confide
A someone to lead me
Out of the darkness
And into the sunshine.

Where is that someone?
I'm searching
And I know you are there
My heart tells me so
Everyone cares
About everyone

Most especially,
Those who feel
Like a child of the Lost.

~Sahah Botzek~

No comments:

Post a Comment